Why is it Disruptif?
EVY Sunscreen Mousse SPF 30 penetrates deep into the epidermis to achieve a more deep-working effect without leaving a greasy or sticky feeling.
In a UVA Boots stars test, EVY Sunscreen Mousse SPF 30 scores over 90% UVA protection compared to the SPF value. Therefore, it is rewarded with 5 stars or maximum UVA protection.
Besides its sun protection function, it moisturises and strengthens the skin’s protective barrier against irritants, such as salt water and chlorinated water. Enriched with antioxidants to prevent premature ageing.
Suitable for face and ideal for sport activity, especially if you’re in the water or perspiring from exercise.
The formula protects the skin up to 8 hours but at the same time lets the skin breathe and sweat freely without clogging the pores.
How to use?
Always apply sunscreen before skin is exposed to sun.
- Shake well before use, turn the bottle upside down to ensure that the air pressure is released. One handful is sufficient for protection for one arm, the size of a golf ball for an adult’s face.
- Press the mousse between your hands to a more liquid form.
- Spread evenly and generously over the skin. Wait a few minutes until the mousse is dry before swimming or putting on clothes.
- Should be non-sticky after 5-10 mins. Otherwise, you may have used too much.
- Be gentle in the area around the eyes. You can try applying up to 1-2 cm away from your eyes as the product tends to spread out a bit after application. It works on the lips as well.
Tip: A smaller amount of mousse multiple times is preferable to make the application easier.
What quantity should I apply?
One handful is sufficient for protection for one arm, the size of a golf ball for an adult’s face. It is important to apply the right amount on a frequent application to achieve the specified protection.